Sunday, October 5, 2008

Paper

When I was little, I thought that paper was only for eating. Now that I'm a big girl, I know that paper can be used for crumpling, ripping, throwing, and many other fun purposes (including the old standby - eating). Here's what I did to Daddy's Sports Illustrated today.



Since I haven't written in a while, I thought I'd share a picture of my first ride on a merry-go-round. I'm wearing the same outfit as I am today, but the picture was taken on September 13 at the Central Carolina Fair.




In other news, I'm learning how to stand. I still love to pull myself up on chairs, couches, and Mommy and Daddy's legs, and I hold on for balance. However, occasionally I will let go for about 2 seconds and laugh while everyone claps, then I grab back on. Maybe someday I'll get brave and let go for longer so Mommy can take a picture.

No comments: