Saturday, October 18, 2008

"Bah"

I'm learning how to talk! When I see those clear plastic things filled with milk for me to drink, I know to say "bah-bah". And I play with things that roll on the ground and call them "bah". Also, when it's time to leave somebody, I wave and say, "bah-bah". It's amazing how much I can communicate using one syllable. The only words that are different are Dada and Mama, and I can sometimes say those words at the right time, but sometimes I just babble them for fun.

Today, I went to a pumpkin patch with Mommy and Daddy. First, I got to crawl among the pumpkins.



Then, Mommy and I sat in a corn crib. I was good and didn't try to eat any of the kernels.



We walked through a maze made of tall corn stalks. Mommy and Daddy had no trouble finding our way out, because it was really just a big circular path.


Finally, I sat on top of a huge haystack with Mommy.




At home, I'm getting really good at standing for 10 seconds or more. I even like to stand myself up from a squatting position without using a table or chair to pull myself up. My legs are getting strong! Hopefully, Mommy will catch me on camera or video soon.

No comments: